Boliven PRO is more than just patent search
- Build and save lists using the powerful Lists feature
- Analyze and download your search results
- Share patent search results with your clients
US20040088832: Art button fastener
8 Claims, 3 Drawings
A button fastener of plastic material, which can be quickly, attach onto clothing and material. The button fastener has a pointed, ribbed and/or toothed, free-end strap leading downward from the underside of the fastener. The point of the strap is inserted into and drawn through pants, clothing or material and the strap is then inserted through an opening in bottom of the fastener leading to a passageway through the fastener. Situated above the opening in the fastener is a flap, which is folded in onto the body of the fastener. The flap has full detail art icons and emblems molded into the outward side of the flap. An angled lip on the inside of the flap is bent out of position and is inserted into an underside indent in the fastener, locking the flap onto the fastener body and securing the position of the strap within the passageway. An alternative embodiment of a button fastener is designed with a pointed, ribbed strap that is inserted through a passageway within the shank of a button fastener. The shank contains a locking cache within the passageway that is sized to the ribbed strap and prevents the withdrawal of an inserted ribbed strap from. The shank button fastener can have art icons molded onto the face of the button from a side molding technique.
- 1) A button fastener of plastic material, which is composed of one-piece of plastic and has a pointed, ribbed or toothed, free-end strap leading off from the underside of the fastener;
a bottom opening to a fastener that is sized to an large, pointed head of the said strap:
a passageway through a fastener that is sized to the said ribbed or toothed attaching strap:
a flap with an inward, angled lip on the inside of the flap;
a flap containing full detailed art that is molded into and onto the outward face of the flap:
a flap that has a backward angle of lean, to allow for the molding of the said inward angled lip on the inside of the flap:
an extended-insert on the center, inside of a flap that is sized to fit into a passageway through the fastener;
a toothed-edge located at the beginning and/or at the end of a passageway through the fastener;
angled holding teeth located on the said extended insert of a flap
an underside indent in the fastener that is sized to receive an inward angled lip.
- 2) A button fastener of plastic material which is composed of one-piece of plastic and wherein a shank on the bottom of a fastener has a passageway through the shank, with an opening and an exit sized to a pointed, ribbed or toothed, free-end strap that leads off from the bottom-side of the said shank and in which an inserted, ribbed and/or toothed strap is prevented from withdrawal from the passageway by one or more locking cache(s) located within the said passageway.
- 4) A button fastener of plastic material, which is composed of an art icon flap having an inward pointing lip and a fastener body of a shank style button;
the said fastener having a shank with a passageway through the shank that is sized for a ribbed or toothed strap;
a pointed, ribbed or toothed free end strap that leads from the underside of a fastener;
a locking cache located within the said passageway that is sized to a ribbed or toothed attaching strap;
an art icon flap that bends in onto the body of a fastener;
an inward pointing lip on the inside of a flap;
an indent within the bottom side of a button fastener
The current document has no citations.
The current document is not referenced by other documents.