Boliven PRO is more than just patent search
- Build and save lists using the powerful Lists feature
- Analyze and download your search results
- Share patent search results with your clients
US20060265945: Use of Kosteletzkya for production of seaside biodiesel fuel
18 Claims, No Drawings
The present invention relates to the use of a halophyte, such as Kosteletzkya virginica, in producing oil for conversion to biodiesel fuel. The present invention is alternatively directed to the use of salinized land or irrigation of non-saline land with saltwater for production of biodiesel fuel, without using valuable freshwater resources.
- 1. A method for producing biodiesel fuel from a halophyte plant, the method comprising the steps of obtaining oil from said halophyte plant and converting said oil to biodiesel fuel.
- 8. A biodiesel fuel produced by conversion of oil obtained from a halpophyte plant.
- 15. A method for producing biodiesel fuel from oil obtained from a plant grown on a salinized piece of land.
The current document has no citations.
The current document is not referenced by other documents.
The current document is not in a family.