Boliven PRO is more than just patent search
- Build and save lists using the powerful Lists feature
- Analyze and download your search results
- Share patent search results with your clients
US20090281290: Pyridine-bis (oxazoline)("pybox") moiety as a chelator and sensitizer for lanthanide Ion (Ln (III)) luminescence
21 Claims, 19 Drawings
This invention relates to novel Ln(III) complexes of pybox, and methods of making the same. The present invention also relates to a method of use of pybox as a chelating moiety and sensitizer for Ln(III) ion luminescence. Derivatives of pybox and methods of making the same are also provided.
- 1. A luminescent lanthanide metal complex comprising a metal ion of the lanthanide series and a metal chelating ligand comprising at least one pyridine-2,6-bis(oxazoline) moiety.
- 2. A luminescent lanthanide metal complex comprising a metal ion of the lanthanide series and a metal chelating ligand comprising at least one moiety derived from pyridine-2,6-bis(oxazoline).
The current document has no citations.
The current document is not referenced by other documents.
The current document is not in a family.