Boliven PRO is more than just patent search
- Build and save lists using the powerful Lists feature
- Analyze and download your search results
- Share patent search results with your clients
US3957190: Cassette tape loading apparatus
5 Claims, No Drawings
Apparatus includes a support with a bucket for receiving a tape cassette, the support being swingable to a position in which the part of a tape is delivered from the cassette so as to be inserted into a tape travelling path of a tape travelling device. The delivering operation of the tape is automatically performed by the movement of the support.
- 1. Apparatus comprising:a cassette tape including a case body,a tape housed within the case body,a member slidably movable relative to the case body,a pair of poles fixed to the member to guide the tape and an engaging portion provided upon the member,a tape travelling device having a tape driving mechanism and a tape travelling path,a bucket for receiving the cassette,supporting means mounted on the tape travelling device to be swung between a first position in which the cassette is loaded and a second position in which the tape to be delivered out from the cassette is inserted in the tape travelling path,an engaging member movably connected to the supporting means so as to be engaged with the engaging portion of the member, andmeans for moving the engaging member to cause the tape to be delivered out from the cassette through the member when the supporting means is swung from the first position to the second position.
- 4. Apparatus for receiving a cassette tape and for delivering part of said tape from the cassette so as to insert the same within a tape travelling path of a tape travelling device, comprising:cassette receiving means supported on the tape travelling device to be swingable between a first position in which the cassette is loaded thereon in an inclined state to the tape travelling path and a second position in which the cassette is parallel with the tape travelling path and the part of the tape delivered out from the cassette is inserted in the tape travelling path,delivering means mounted on the cassette receiving means to be associated with the tape of the cassette loaded on the cassette receiving means,operating means connected to the delivering means and moving said delivering means to cause the part of the tape to be drawn from the cassette when said cassette receiving means is swung from the first position to the second position,said cassette receiving means including a support swingable between said first and second positions, a bucket mounted at one end of said support to receive the cassette, a member pivotally connecting the other end portion of said support to said tape travelling device body, and slots extending longitudinally of said support,said delivering means includes an engaging claw for delivering the tape from the cassette, a bar connected to said support with its ends passed through the slots and the support, and a pair of sliders fixed to the ends of the bar, andsaid operating means includes a first arm having one end pivotally connected to the slider and a second arm having one end pivotally connected to the other end of said first arm and the other end pivotally connected to said tape travelling device,whereby, when said cassette receiving means is swung, the second arm is swung with the other end as a center to cause the slider to be moved along the slot to permit the engaging claw to be moved.
U.S. Patent Documents
The current document is not referenced by other documents.