Boliven PRO is more than just patent search
- Build and save lists using the powerful Lists feature
- Analyze and download your search results
- Share patent search results with your clients
US7880061: Soybean variety SN97-6946
20 Claims, No Drawings
A soybean variety designated SN97-6946, the plants and seeds of soybean variety SN97-6946, methods for producing a soybean plant produced by crossing the variety SN97-6946 with itself or with another soybean plant, and hybrid soybean seeds and plants produced by crossing the variety SN97-6946 with another soybean line or plant, and the creation of variants by mutagenesis or by transformation of variety SN97-6946. This invention also relates to methods for producing other soybean varieties or breeding lines derived from soybean variety SN97-6946 and to soybean varieties or breeding lines produced by those methods.
- 1. Seed of a soybean variety designated SN97-6946, representative seed having been deposited under ATCC Patent Deposit No. PTA-10009.
- 13. A method for producing a soybean variety SN97-6946-derived soybean plant, comprising: a) crossing soybean variety SN97-6946, representative samples of said SN97-6946 variety having been deposited under ATCC Patent Deposit No. PTA-10009, with a second soybean plant to yield progeny soybean seed; and b) growing said progeny soybean seed, under plant growth conditions, to yield said soybean variety SN97-6946 -derived soybean plant.
U.S. Patent Documents
Foreign Patent Documents
* cited by examiner
|Golden, A.M., Epps, J.M. Riggs, et al., Jul. 1970. Terminology and identity of infraspecific forms of the soybean cyst nematode (Heterodera glycines). Plant Dis Rep 54 pp. 544-546.|
|Schmitt, D.P. & Shannon. G. (1992) Differentiating soybean responses to Heterodera glycines races. Crop Sci 32 pp. 275-277.|
|Zhang, P.R., Arelli, D.A., et al., Feb. 1999. Genetic diversity of soybean germplasm resist ant to Heterodera glycines; Euphytica 107 pp. 205-216.|
|Fraley, R.T., Rogers, S.G., et al., Aug. 1983. Expression of bacterial genes in plant cells. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 80 pp. 4803-4807.|
The current document is not referenced by other documents.
The current document is not in a family.